Sleeping Bag 5 in 1 Double Twin Outdoor Camping Thermal Winter -15°C XL
Notify me when back in stock
Durable 4 Seasons Sleeping Bag with unique layered blanket system designed for below zero cold environments, up to warmer hot weather climates.
Use as single, double or queen size bed. This premium sleeping bag is used by many as a swag due it's rugged design and warmth.
- Choose to sleep under 1-3 layers
- Use inner layer to convert into double sleeper, or two individual sleeping bags.
- Zip baffle guard so zip doesn't jam when closing.
- Zip runs along side and around the bottom of the bag (can be used as blankets)
- Inner layer can be detached from outer layer (used as two separate sleeping bags)
- Suitable for all Aussie seasons from summer to winter
- No need to purchase several bags for different seasons
- Includes one pillow (second pillow sold separately here)
- Built in stretcher strap & ends to avoid bag sliding around during the night.
- Outdoor Green Colour
- Heavy duty weatherproof / dustproof carry bag
- Size: 90 cm x 220 cm all the way to the end (head underlay)
- Weight: 7.7 kgs
- Temperature rating: -15 degree (when using all 4 layers as single sleeper)
- Outer material : peach skin
- Inner material: polar fleece
- Insert material: hollow fiber
- 3 bedding layers, 1 mattress layer
- 2 bedding layers, 2 mattress layers
- 1 bedding layer, 3 mattress layers
- 2 individual single layer sleeping bags
- 1 single layer double sleeping bag
Layers of comfort
Use inside & outside layers as two individual sleeping bags
Open out the sleeping bag to create a double sleeper
An additional pillow can be purchased here.
The back includes two end pockets and a strap to attach to a stretcher bed
Pull the cinch cords on cold nights to stay extra snug
Zips go right around to the bottom
Zippers have a baffle guard to prevent jamming
Side pocket for storage
Suitable for wallet, phone, torch, watch etc.
Convenient Duffle Carry Bag
Zips go down each side for easier access
With all these options, you can choose your level of comfort and warmth
Dual straps for securing bag when rolling it up.
View Our Sleeping Bag Accessories
Wrong / Faulty Item Received
If your item arrives damaged or is not what you ordered, please contact us so we can organise a replacement or refund. Our website system has a resolution centre where you can notify us of issues. Alternatively we're always happy to speak over the phone 1300 636 223.
Change of Mind
If you accidentally order the wrong item or wrong size, please contact us so we can exchange it. If you no longer want the product you can return it within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping).
Exchange orders will incur shipping costs.
All Menace Marine products come with a standard 12 month warranty.
All products sold by Menace Marine come with a minimum 12 month warranty.
GreatBy: Alan on 9 October 2018 (verified purchase)I bought 2 of these over a year ago. I use only 1 layer and I sweat bcz of the heat. I only fault the rate of the -15 degrees as I think it way better than that. The pillow is a bit small(for me) but I still won't change it to any other sleeping bag.
Great bagBy: Matt on 19 November 2017 (verified purchase)Extremely warm and comfortable. Be aware though that it is a big unit even when folded. I'm guessing it takes up as much space as 5-6 standard sleeping bags. That said, I am very happy with the purchase and it definitely rates 5 star.
5 in 1 double xlarge sleeping bagBy: Paula Hickey on 18 April 2017 (verified purchase)Excellent - bought for my son - was really roomy - flexible - great it came in zip up bag - not good for people travelling overseas - but perfect for camping if you are travelling by car/bus - as it is bulky and heavy.
sleeping bagBy: Mark on 20 March 2017 (verified purchase)The best sleep bag ever made period.
5 in 1 sleeping bagBy: Lisa on 11 March 2017 (verified purchase)Quality product Quick postage Great price
Double outdoor sleeping bagBy: Paul Morrs on 6 July 2016 (verified purchase)Excellent quality product extremely comfortable you are instantly warm due to the lining and if using alone it doubles as a swag due to the thickness of the material would definitely consider buying another
Sleeping BagBy: Steve on 7 June 2016 (verified purchase)Dam Good Product
4 Layered sleeping bagBy: John Mann on 4 February 2016 (verified purchase)I found the sleeping bag to be of excellent quality, very versatile and warm in winter.
Finally a real sleeping bag.By: Richard H on 7 August 2015 (verified purchase)This is a top quality bag. It's been properly thought through for real campers. It's by far the best sleeping bag on the Australian market.