This item is for servicing your existing life jacket. You will need to post your life jacket to us.
Avoid heafty fines, make sure your life jacket is compliant. All inflatable life jackets must be annually serviced.
Menace inflatable life jackets must be professionally serviced from the 3rd year onwards for recreational users, or every year for commercial operators.
3 Step Process:
- Purchase this virtual item before posting your jacket to us
- Print a copy of the invoice we email you and stick it in the parcel (so we can keep track of your jacket/s through the service process)
- We will use the information you enter during the checkout to return your life jackets, or to contact you.
Things to know beforehand:
- Must be an Inflatable Life Jacket (Foam jackets don't need professional servicing)
- Must be manufacturered by Echee Trading (Menace®, Crane®, Aquatic®, BRP Evinrude®, Maxxon®) (check printing on jacket to confirm manufacturer)
- Must not have been manufactured more than 6 years ago
- If CO2 cylinder is missing, used, corroded, or otherwise doesn't comply, new cartridges will cost AUD$10 (will be charged separately)
- If Auto Cartridge is installed but expires within 12 months, replacement cost is AUD$15 (will be charged separately)
Other things to consider:
- If you already know the bladder, outer cover, straps, buckles, webing, oral tube etc are damaged, this will be an automatic failure and can't be repaired. Don't waste your money, instead just buy a new life jacket.
- The only parts that can be replaced are: CO2 Cylinder, Green Clip, Auto Cartridge, Actuator, Reflective Tape, Oral Tube Cap, Whistle.
- Refunds are not given if your life jacket fails, as it still requires the same amount of labour, however we may give you credit towards a new life jacket if purchased from us.
- Unfortunately we can't return your jacket if it fails the inspection, instead you will be issued with a Non-Comformance certificate.
Wrong / Faulty Item Received
If your item arrives damaged or is not what you ordered, please contact us so we can organise a replacement or refund. Our website system has a resolution centre where you can notify us of issues. Alternatively we're always happy to speak over the phone 1300 636 223.
Change of Mind
If you accidentally order the wrong item or wrong size, please contact us so we can exchange it. If you no longer want the product you can return it within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping).
Exchange orders will incur shipping costs.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Menace Marine users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.