Find a Boat BBQ That Will Make Your Time on the Water Even Better
Is a boat BBQ the next addition you should make to your boat? If you've ever had to cut short a trip out on the water to head back to shore for snacks or wished you could make more of an entertaining experience out of an outing, a portable marine BBQ could be the perfect solution to your concerns. With the right hardware, creating a mount for your barbecue is easy, providing you with a robust cooking station easily accessible wherever you drop anchor and decide to set up for the day.
At Menace Marine, our passion lies in helping our customers find the most value in their investments. With nearly a decade of experience in providing an online source for boating accessories, we know how quality looks — and why it's so important to choose products built for challenging marine conditions.
The Importance of the Right Marine Barbecue
To say there is a wealth of choice when it comes to products aimed at boaters would be an understatement. With so many options out there, it's not always easy to spot the products that reflect the best in quality and reliability. That's why we've done the hard work for you in curating an excellent selection — but how come quality matters so much when you want a way to cook on your boat?
- Ensure quick and even cooking in a challenging environment. The best BBQs, such as those by WANDER OZ, provide a robust flame that enables the rapid cooking you want to achieve when boating.
- Enjoy reliable lighting and heat generation instead of spending too much time struggling with a unit that won't dependably start producing heat. Piezo-electric igniter systems take care of the heavy lifting for you, giving you heat at the push of a button.
- Produce enough food to feed all your passengers in a shorter period, instead of resorting to cooking in tiny batches. A BBQ with a large enough grill plate makes serving a group simple.
Related Services We Provide Besides Marine BBQ Options
At Menace Marine, enabling boaters to do everything they'd like to is our goal — and we put in the effort to make sure you can have fun safely, too. To make achieving these goals possible, we offer much more than the hardware you need for cooking. When you put together an order here, you can also purchase products such as:
- Protection for your new investment in the form of a BBQ cover orportable BBQ carry bag. Make sure spray and rain can't reach your BBQ when it is not in use.
- Tonnes of fishing gear and accessories. Land a massive fish from the depths with our poles, tackle boxes, and much more.
- Bailer buckets, lifejackets, and more. Make sure you're prepared to handle anything with all the safety gear you need to respond to an emergency on the water or even dockside.
Why Menace Marine is a Cost-Effective Choice for a BBQ Stand
Purchasing a portable BBQ and a cover are good first steps, but you'll still need a place to use your new hardware on the boat safely. That necessitates finding the right stand for making a secure attachment — and we can help you find that, too. Discover why it's cost-effective to purchase this and everything else you need from our shop:
- Our primarily digital footprint enables us to enjoy low overheads, which allows us to pass savings directly to our customers.
- We seek out the best quality products from trusted manufacturers, providing premier products without the premium price tag.
- We test all the equipment we provide for sale ourselves — our goal is not to sell you an item that disappoints you or doesn't meet all your needs.
Tips for Planning to Purchase a Portable Two Burner BBQ
Okay, you know why it's important and where to get everything you need to make a good start — what about planning for the actual purchase itself? Knowing what to look for and consider during your journey through our catalogue will make the buying process much easier. Here are our top tips for choosing the right BBQ:
- Look for 316-grade stainless steel, which can withstand the harsh marine environment in which it will see the most use. Especially for those who boat in salt-water environments, corrosion resistance is essential.
- Decide between an hood or a cover with a window for easier visibility when cooking. If you prefer to see your food as it cooks, opening the BBQ too often can increase cook times due to a loss of heat. A window unit helps eliminate this problem.
- Ensure you have a safe way to transport and use the required fuel source, LPG, on your boat. You should be able to secure your tank safely to maintain a good connection between it and your BBQ. Always take precautions when using gas under pressure.
Why Shop With Menace Marine?
Wholly Australian owned and operated, Menace Marine, strives to keep alive the spirit of adventure and fun that underpins boating as a hobby and pastime. By offering our customers an easier way to obtain everything they need to kit out a boat to their personal taste, we hope to continue enabling others to reap the benefits of outdoor activity. With a vast selection, competitive prices, and prompt shipping, Menace Marine is the easiest way to prep for your next journey. Need help? Contact us today.