Boat BBQ Australia
Quality Boat BBQ from Australia Supplier
Our boat BBQ available in Australia means that you can cook your catch at sea rather than wait until you return to shore. We ensure that our marine products meet our high standard and pass rigorous testing, including practicality and durability. With a stainless steel boat mounting rack, this BBQ is sure to be a well-used feature on your fishing adventures.
What You Should Know About Our Marine BBQ and Stainless Steel Rack
When installing a BBQ on your boat, you want to ensure that it meets all your requirements. Our WANDER OZ BBQ features:
- Quality manufacturing. Made to marine grade standard, this BBQ is manufactured using 316 stainless steel making it durable. It is a portable gas BBQ that is designed for outdoor conditions and is Australian gas approved and certified. Built for durability, you can further protect your BBQ with a protective cover or carry bag when not in use.
- A window hood. You can select to have a window in your BBQ hood if you wish to keep an eye on your meal. Alternatively, this portable cooker is designed with a curved hood that can latch when closed.
- Cast iron plate. Your catch of the day will grill beautifully with the U-shaped double burner and cast-iron grill that evenly distributes heat. Excess liquid will be caught on the stainless-steel drip tray, and there is also a flame guard safety feature that stops the gas flow if the flame goes out.
Related Products We Provide for a Marine BBQ
We supply various products that you can accompany your BBQ, such as:
- A BBQ rack. Rather than use the foldable legs and stand your BBQ on a table or flat surface, we have a compatible rack that allows you to prop up the accessory in a straight or angled rod holder. This additional feature is available separately or purchased as part of our complete portable BBQ set.
- A protective cover and carry bag. Keep your BBQ looking clean and tidy with our weatherproof protective cover or take it home with you in its carry bag. Made from durable fabric, the carry bag also comes with sturdy handles to ensure the safe transportation of your BBQ.
- Bayonet gas hose. These hoses come in two lengths and are ideal for use with the WANDER OZ BBQ and LPG connections found on campers.
From a complete WANDER OZ set to the portable BBQ cookbook and replacement hot plates, we provide everything you need for an enjoyable grilling experience on your boat.
Why Trust Menace Marine?
We are an Australian owned and operated company that supplies quality products at affordable prices. Our company is based in Melbourne yet, offers excellent customer service and fast delivery to every state of Australia. We understand the need for premium gear that can withstand the rough elements of marine fishing which is why we only stock long-lasting products. Contact us today to order your stainless steel marine BBQ or other fishing products.